Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Wedding Gift

I have a wedding dinner invitation recently, it will be held in Kuantan. Too bad, I cannot attend the dinner, as I plan to Singapore during the period and air ticket was booked. Nonetheless, a nice present will be sent to my friend. I don't want to give ang pao only, that's not sincere enough as I really feel sorry for not attending the dinner. I try to search for something special and able to express my sentiment in some online shopping website.



I find few wedding presents in Swarovski are suitable and attracted me.



Bells: Silver-tone metal parts; faceted clear crystal bells.
This will be a significant memory of wedding day, when the bell of wedding ring.... Ding Dong.... Ding Dong.....








Butterfly, Aurora Borealis:
This fully faceted butterfly is made of Aurora Borealis crystal. I love each new ray of light dances off the facets in playful and harmonious ways.





Angel Wings:
Flying fly wing to wing. A simple sentiment, beautifully captured. The ornament in clear crystal shows Crystal Fabric applications for a special effect and hangs on a white satin ribbon.

2 comments:

michael said...

dear, this is going to blow up your pocket...

LiangLiang said...

No worry my dear, I ask KK to buy from Australia, AUSD drop... :P