Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Garden Wedding Decoration - Lone Pine Hotel, Batu Ferringgi

Nice weather, lush garden, white sandy beach and a pair of lovely couple.... what could we ask more for a perfect garden wedding decoration?


The bride was a cute, pretty and charming little lady, pink and white were just right for her style.

Addition of ivy garlands create a dreamy fairy tale garden.

Ring pillow surrounded with white orchids.
Main flowers of the day - white roses, pink roses & white orchids
One side chair sash, pink roses and white orchids with pink organza.

6 comments:

Yong sq said...

This is really gorgeous. The flowers look sweet and lovely. I am sure the bride loves this very much. :)

LiangLiang said...

Thanks Yong2. So happy that u like it too!:D

Anonymous said...

Hi liangliang .i m interested similar decoration for my wedding at lonepine garden too on 20 oct 2012. How can i contact you for further disscussion .where is your shop btw?

Kim
claykim_gigi@hotmail.com

LiangLiang said...

Kim,

I have drop you an email. Btw, our website is www.angelflorist.com.my.
:)

JoJo said...

Hi Liang Liang , i will be having my garden wedding in lone pine on next year July. Please email me for more detail :)

LiangLiang said...

Jojo,

I can't find your email addy. :)