Thursday, January 12, 2012

2012 new year resolutions

It is said that on 22nd, Dec of 2012 is the end of the world. But I am just a mortal and nothing I can do to change anything, if something really ought to happen. However, life just goes on and no one could stop the time passing. So, I still positive in every edge of life.

Last year was not as smooth as I had planned, instead it was a tough year, a lot of tears and sweats, especially the second half year. The process of replacement for flower delivery driver and maid who take care of my mom were not as smooth as we thought. The problem had been dragged for 4 months, and the first time in my life I felt so pressure and depress, more patient and toughness were needed to get over these. However, life is not always at the down side, as well as the opposite. We finally see some bright side in 2012, and I hope the stability could stay longer as we wish. Let's pray hard to GOD!

I welcome my 2012 with a garden wedding deco on 1st Jan. It was a good start for a good year and I hope we can do more wedding deco in this year. We would like to see more wedding couple smile with satisfactions, by create their dream wedding come true.

Second, I want to make 2012 a travel year for me again. I didn't make it to Europe last year, and I am going to make it HAPPEN this year! And I must, I must, I must make it happen, no matter how!!! lol! Let's see how many vacation I manage to go this year. Plan in my list: April - Taiwan and Macau with hubby and family; June - Turkey or Nepal with my best friend HL; September - Europe trip, probably Spain.

Wish 2012 is a prosperous, happy and healthy year for me, my family, my friends and everyone! And let us work hard towards our wishes!!!

No comments: