Monday, February 9, 2009

Chinese Valentine's Day - Chap Goh Meh

Hobe came to shoot some pictures of some hand bouquet yesterday. He told me that he cough due to eat too much Bak Kua during Chinese New Year! LOL! Everybody still in CNY mood, or more precisely -- CNY fever! Even MY FM DJs also desperately play CNY songs for these 2 day. But for me, I'm already in Valentine's Day mood.

Today is 15th day of CNY, it's the last day of CNY celebration and also the Chinese Valentine's Day! It is not as popular as 14th feb. Lovers tend to ignore it to put all their effort on 14th Feb. However, it can be a romantic day if you go to pak tor with your love one, walk down the street to catch the last firework and appreciate the lanterns on the street. Haiz.... wish my dear is with me now....

No comments: