Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Count Down to Valentine's Day

Since I had started my florist career 5 years ago, Valentine's Day became my No. 1 important day. I get busy 1 month before the VD every year, from design, marketing, planning, production to delivery, just like a small factory's operation. LOL!
Now, there are only few days more to VD, learn from previous years experience, we are more confident with more preparation been done. I'm counting days to VD, while work hard to do more preparation and get more business. Though market is really bad this year, but I still put hope on VD sales. On the current situation, we have to grab what ever we can and as much as we can. Hope everything goes smooth.

1 comment:

michael said...

Dear Dear... I know you are so busy with Valentine's order now... Sorry, i cant help you much, but you will always have my full support! I LOVE YOU!