Thursday, April 22, 2010

Hiring new staff

Finally, I made up my mind to buy a second hand van, and I had it last week. The van condition is still good and need not much money to repair, thanks to dad for the effort to search for the van from one second hand car shop to another. We almost dropped by all the second hand car shops at Sungai Dua and Bagan Ajam.

Next, I hire a runner to do the delivery and collect payment. The runner was previously the owner of the bakery next door to us. I was so lucky that he agreed to work for me. It's not so easy to find good employee now a day. Today is his 3rd day working with us, and things run quite smooth. Let's see if I can be more relax in future, I really wish to have more time to work and study in finance. Wish me luck that the runner can work longer.

2 comments:

Chee Lim said...

hope you can free up yourself for new endeavor... gambate!

LiangLiang said...

Thanks, my dear brother.... I already feel some burden been taken away these few days....