Sunday, April 18, 2010

Hong Kong Trip - 1st Day II

We continue our journey after lunch at Mong Kok. We started at gold fish market, flower market and then bird's market. Nonetheless, we spent most of our time in flowers market. I was so attracted by the variety and modern arrangement of flowers.
Gold fish market.


Flower market.
Pink peony. This is the first time I see real peony, I love it so much. Peony could be my favorite main flower in my flower arrangement if I could find it easily in Penang.

Special flowers species imported from Australia.


Lovely mix color roses, I believe this is a new species. Hope can see you soon in Penang.

Cute button chrysanthemum.

I love the style of hand bouquet in HongKong, just simple and elegance. These are my favorite hand bouquets, which wrapped in brown color. Its give me a lot of inspiration of my recent design.


Some cute flower arrangement in box, which are not so popular yet in Malaysia.


Aw.... these butterfly orchids are real, and nicely arranged. Wish I could have these all in my garden.

Bird's Market

No comments: