Monday, April 19, 2010

Hong Kong Trip - 3rd day

We went to the Lamma Island on the 3rd day, I was so excited that I could escape from the hectic Hong Kong city. However, it wasn't a smooth journey as I had seasick. The waves are too strong.

My pale face upon arriving in Lamma Island.

However I had my appetite back after a walk around the Lamma Island. And this was our delicious Che Cai Noodle '车仔面’, it really tasted good.... yummy...


A photo took at Hong Kong Chai.

We had our luxury afternoon tea at renowned Jumbo floating restaurant at Aberdeen Harbour. Actually the price was not too expensive, but a lot of well known people had been visited this place, included Queen Elizabeth II. It's our pleasure to have afternoon tea here.


It was a bit weird to have dim sum at this hour, but we were casual on this trip and the dim sum taste really not bad.

No comments: