Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Short weekend at Langkawi

Hubby brought me to Langkawi for a short weekend in July eventually. August would be the raining season in Langkawi.



We stayed in The Lanai Beach Resort, which is located at the end of Pantai Tengah. The resort is at a nice location, by a white clean beach and away from a busy stretch of restaurant. In the short stay in Langkawi, we spent most of our time sunbathing, swimming and doing nothing. Truthfully, I never experience such a rest and relax holiday in my life. I just gonna do it again soon.

Oh, of course hubby and I would never miss out any delicacies anywhere in the world. We tasted ikan bakar at Kuah, chinese seafood at Pantai Cenang, italian food in a warung operate by a foreigner and nasi kampung melayu in a malay restaurant near Lanai Resort. All the food tasted above average and the price was fair.

No comments: