Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Application for Japan Visa

Dad and I went to Consulate of Japan in Menara BHL this afternoon to summit our application for visa to Japan. We thought we had prepared all the documents as per stated in their website, but the officer told us that the documents were not sufficient. So sien... that means I need to go over again.

They requested almost all the documents to avoid any mistake, like my birth cert to prove that I am travelling with my parents, a very detail travel itinerary and even a consent letter for visa application from hubby ( as I will travel without hubby).

So it looks like I need to prepare more and I hope my documents would satisfy their requirement next round.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Good luck :)

LiangLiang said...

Thanks Ho....

Henni said...

this is to prove that u r not leaving malaysia to Japan for working purpose! lol

LiangLiang said...

yalor....it's just a bit troublesome, god bless me for my next round!