Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Car repair day

I overslept this morning. My alarm didn't work and at the time I woke up it was already 9:30am. Stock market starts at 9:00am and I had not read any news from the internet yet. Gosh.... I got a bad bad feeling that it was going to be a bad bad day.
And yes, bingo! My shop driver called up to inform me that our goods delivery van was not in good shape. He claimed that he could not hold the break, so I asked him to send the van to a nearby workshop for check-up. Half an hour later, he called back and said that it was clutch problem and the repair cost would be around RM600.00. Well, this time my pocket is going to burst. Frankly, I do not know anything about car and not to say car repair, I always leave this kind of problem to my dad and hubby. How I wish there is a local reliable online car workshop that I can get repair estimation for price comparison purpose. After some consideration, I decided to wait for another 2 days when hubby and dad come back from KL to settle this problem.
Then, the worse thing come after i finished all my morning tasks. My car couldn't start after some tries. General knowledge, it must be battery weak. This time, I could not wait until Friday, i called hubby to get some car repair advices. Luckily, my car finally started after many tries, and I drove to a nearby car workshop for the battery replacement.
When all bad things happen, make sure you settle it with calm. The day is smooth after the two incidents ( I have to call it incident, because it was a very difficult task for me, lol!), and now I am sitting in front of my laptop, drinking coffee and writing my blog.

No comments: