Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Classic and Simple Garden Wedding at E&O Hotel, Penang

Hello peeps, It has been a while I did not update my blog. Today i would like to share a simple and classic garden wedding decoration. I have always like to create retro and classic wedding theme, and so glad that I got this job. I just could not get bored of doing it again, again and again.

A simple white and red roses bridal bouquet. Green foliage, lace and satin ribbon as the embellishment.

Oval table center piece. I always love to add some white orchids on my flower arrangement, it is so elegant and  always blend well with roses and eustoma.

Pastel rose petals in handmade paper cone.

Instead of organza, I used satin for the gazebo. Satin is so coordinating with red and white color flowers to create the classic and retro look. 

Gold, red and cream - the perfect palette to make the guest say "wow!"

Gazebo is ready for the wedding ceremony, so now where is the couple?

No comments: