Saturday, January 3, 2009

Chinese New Year

There are only 3 weeks to go for Chinese New Year. Other than Valentine's Day, this is the busiest month for me in whole year. I am ready for the heavy task, but the question is, during the economy crisis, how should I do to boost up my sales?

I try not to get mass quantity for artificial cherry blossom and peony. I've tried very hard to control my desire. LOL! Some artificial flowers are very beautiful, its look like real and some even prettier than the real one.

Pussy willow is a must for cny. It just arrived yesterday, and I've arranged a few bouquet of artificial cherry blossom and peony with pussy willow. This combination is just simple and nice for normal house decoration during cny.

These are only warm up exercises for the season. I hope I will get busier and busier, because that means my business gets better and better. I pray and hope for that, and I will work really hard for that.

No comments: