Thursday, January 1, 2009

Last delivery for 2008


I got a 99 roses hand bouquet order from a guy from Ipoh yesterday. He came once before this, and he wanted to order again for his girlfriend in BM. This guy has tatoos all over his shoulders, and I guess there are many more on his body. I think he is a Loan Shark or somebody like mob. Anyway, he is also a normal human like us who loves and cares. His gf is a singer in a kopitiam in BM. Their job is not only to sing, but they have to entertain the customers to gain their rewards in term of money. Although they gain a lot of money, but their life is sucks, just imagine what kind of people would go to a kopitiam for entertainment, especially looking for girls?

As per request from the guy, we delivered the flowers to the Kopitiam at 10pm. When I reached there, she was not singing yet, I saw her sitting with a group of middle age guys and she was the only girl. I passed the hand bouquet to the counter and requested the counter person to present it to her when she sing on the stage. Then I passed a card with some money in an envolope to her. The sender asked me to write this message in the card: My dear, I hope you could have a new life for this coming new year. Please consider seriously and choose for a better life. Wish you happy new year and health!

I was so touching for these sentences. For many years, I help a lot of people to write their messages, but none of them could touch my heart. It was just a few sentences, but it could change a girl's life. I really hope that she could accept him and let him take care of her, no matter how, it would be better than what she is doing now.

At last, I hope everyone could have a better life and choose to live in a better way in this new year! Kampai for the bright future!

No comments: