Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Birthday Holiday

Babies born everyday, and every day is somebody birthday. One of our everyday activity is sending bouquet for birthday girl/boy to their work place. However, I found that 50% people take leave on their birthday. Thus I know that many treat their birthday as a very important day.

Well, maybe I never do this in my life, I feel quite surprise of this. I really don't know how they celebrate their birthday. I guess they go to salon for facial, set hair and make-up for dinner date? Wow, if that's the case, they really have a big celebration for birthday! lol!

Nonetheless, I get to know that many just want to rest for a day, treat themselve better on their 'big day'! For working class, to relax at home for a day during the weekday is a luxury, isn't? That's the best birthday gift for themselve.

No comments: