Monday, August 10, 2009

Wedding Decoration at Vistana Hotel, Penang

I had done a wedding flower decoration at Vistana Hotel few months ago. I wait for the wedding couple to send me some photos taken by the professional photographer, but I don't receive anything until now. So I decide to post some photos taken by myself, before it rot!Lol!

Flower stands along the red carpet.


I combined both ikebana and english style to my flowers decoration.


Reception table flowers decoration. I used antorium as my main flower, because its red heart shape which brought a lot of meaning to the new wedding couple.


2 comments:

yhing said...

Hi.do u provide the same service at alor setar?

LiangLiang said...

yhing, we can discuss about it if you convenient to drop an email to us at angelfloristgift@yahoo.com.
Thanks!