Tuesday, December 30, 2008

X'mas Holiday

I went to Singapore again for my X'mas holiday. Each time I go to Sg, my dear would bring me to somewhere special. This time he brought me to an Italian Restaurant in Dempsy Hill, La Forketta. The environment and food was good, but I did not like the service of the restaurant. The waitress who serve us was not well trained, she couldn't give a good recommendation on their food. However, this could not spoil our mood, because we seldom have time to pak tor in such a romantic environment.

My main activity in this holiday was shopping, shopping and shopping. I got sponsor from my dear for this x'mas sales as he got nothing for me as x'mas gift. LOL! Thus, I shop until drop! Anyway, I only spend about half of the budget. That means I still have another half for my next shopping trip in Sg. Thanks my dear!

In this shopping trip, I found that shopping in Raffles City Shopping Centre is more convenient, as Orchard is too big. I only managed to shop in few shops in Orchard: Zara, MNG, Tang and some shops in Far East Square, and that took me one day. I had no time for Paragon and Takashimaya. While City Raffles Shopping Centre has more shops concertrated, like Topshop, Miss Selfridge, Guess, River Island, Robinsons, Mark & Spencer and many more. In additionnal, it is very easily reached, as it is directly link to City Hall MRT Station. I would definately go there again next time.

No comments: