Thursday, March 12, 2009

Going to Shenzhen

I plan to Shenzhen for 5 days trip. This will be the second time for me to China. The first time was not so good, my mom met an accident in Shanxi and we went there to see and bring her back. There is one thing i would like to express that Shanxi chinese people are very nice and sincere. That was out of our expectation, the doctors there were especially excellence. If not because of them, maybe we had no chance to see my mom again.

This time I will go to Shenzhen, I guess the culture will be a lot of difference compare to Shanxi. Shenzhen was openned since 1979 and people came from all around of China to find opportunity. I expect there will be very complicated and busy. It is located immediately north to Hongkong, if time allow, I wish for a 1 day trip to Hongkong. Besides, I hope there will be a nice place for me to shop and eat. It is time for me to gather information about Shenzhen now. Let's see what I can find in internet.

No comments: