Tuesday, March 31, 2009

ShenZhen - part 1

I came back from ShenZhen on last Wednesday, but due to busy preparing for Cheng Beng on Saturday, I had no time to update my blog. The main purpose of this trip was to visit my parents in Shenzhen, I did not go anywhere except tasting the food and snap some photos around the area my parents stay. My parents stay in a condominium at 'Chun Feng Street' in Luo Hu area. 

The picture below was taken at Chun Feng Street, a man riding on a bicycle with a girl at the back. At first I thought they were lover, but my papa told me that this was kind of 'taxi' service, which they took people to short destination.  This was something interesting I found in Shenzhen, how nice if we can have this kind of service in Malaysia. It is cheap, convenient and support to the enviromental protection.

No comments: