Saturday, March 14, 2009

Work out

I always feel sleepy and tired lately. It should be due to lack of excersice, it's already 2 months I never go for gym. Recently, I hardly wake up early in the morning, and feel sleepy at work.

Finally, I made up my mind and forced myself to gym this morning. You know what? The result is very good, I do not feel sleepy at all the whole day, even it's almost 1am now. I think I should discipline myself to go for excersice at least twice a week. Not only for health, but to keep fit too! I have a Bali trip at end of April, so it's time to firm up and slim down a bit, if not cannot wear bikini lor! LOL!

2 comments:

Chee Lim said...

I do judo twice a week recently and they are strong ang mors... but I feel more light nowadays :-)

LiangLiang said...

Chee Lim: hey.... it's good to hear that u start judo again.... keep it up!