Thursday, November 27, 2008

Birthday Gift

Tomorrow is my dear's birthday. I'd bought a birthday gift for him 2 weeks ago. I should have past it to him when he came back last week. But, I'm so tai tau har, I forgot bring it to airport. To make him surprise, I will show it to him tonight in msn. hehe! Although he cannot own it now, but at least he will know that he get something for his birthday! Someone is concern about him and remember his birthday without any reminder from facebook. I think he will feel happy.

A meaningful birthday gift is regardless how expenssive or how branded it is, yet it must be something the receiver most desire for. For me, the greatest gift is something i dream for a long time but would never get for myself. This shows that the person really care and understand for what i need.

No comments: