Monday, November 17, 2008

Fly back to SG

After 3 days came back to penang, my dear back to Sg for work again. He supposed to fly by SIA at 9:15pm last night, but due to some technical problems, the flight was cancelled after 3 hours he checked-in. That was predicted when my dear told me that they started to distribute food (McD, KFC & Pizza... not bad huh!).

The worse thing was my dear forgot to charge his handphone, the battery was low. We kept contact until the battery flat.

Luckily there were public phones, he called to inform me that SQ had arranged him to stay in Cititel for one night, and take the earliest flight back on the next day. It was 1:52am when he called. We talked for a while, then he went back to hotel. When he hung up the phone, I realised that I forgot to ask which room he stayed. Aiyo! How could I morning call him if he cannot wake up and how can I contact him if I miss him? Maybe it's only a night, but you know, that made me can't sleep well for the whole night! Who knows what time he would be arrived? ( The truth was the earliest flight delayed AGAIN, he reached SG at about 1pm) Gosh!!! As a result, I look like on smokey eyes makeup. Never been that fashionable! :P. Or, maybe people think that I just look like a panda today!

Well, as long as he is safely arrived in sg, I don't mind for smokey eyes or suffering for not enough sleep. Take care ya my dear! I'm looking forward for our next meeting again!

1 comment:

michael said...

dear, so sweet... it really warm my heart...