Friday, November 21, 2008

Supper

My uncle with my small cousin brother just arrive from KL. They are here to attend a wedding dinner tomorrow night of a relative. As usual, my pa will bring them out for supper and he has just invited me. OMG! i love to eat supper, as it's really a big seduction. He...em... I need to control myself. Don't want to regret after that. I already eat a lot for dinner just now.

However, I can't stop imagine what are they having now. Would it be the Char Kueh Tiao at Jalan Kulim, or maybe they'll go for Hokkien mee at pek kong tia? OMG! My stomach is making noise now. Talking about char kueh tiao, it's a common supper for BM people. There are 3 branches in BM by 3 brothers: Jalan Station, Jalan Kulim and Taxi Station. Business starts from about 9:30pm to 3:00am every night. They still use charcoal instead of gas stove, this make the heat distributes evenly. The most important thing is they add duck egg instead of chicken egg, it's a real traditional teochew char kueh tiao. hm... yummy yummy.... somone describes it as a lovely, deadly and delicious food....

I think better go for sleep now, if not I'll drool by imagining my supper. LOL!

No comments: