Friday, November 28, 2008

Gathering - Yam Zhou Cha 1

It has been a long time I never gather with my sisters. My sisters are not my real sister, they are my good friends during the secondary school. Now there are only 5 of us still in Penang State.
Mickey suggested to have breakfast this Sunday morning at Kota Permai. She wants to try the Kota Permai's tim sum. All of us never try it before, hope it taste good. I like to have ha kau, siu mai, fish ball, siu long pao and chee cheong fun. Hm... I am looking forward for this Sunday morning. Mickey, don't give birth until we finish yam zhou cha ok? LOL!
This make me think of Wen Yuan, the restaurant was our usual place for yam zhou cha during the school time. Mickey and YongYong usually be the treasury while the rest of us only need to pay and concentrate in eating and chit-chating. Oh ya! Choong En always wants to leave earlier, never know what's he rushing for. LOL!
Now, Wen Yuan had been closed down, and I do not know when all of us can be together yam zhou cha again, I mean 'Chai Chai Zheng Zheng'.

No comments: