Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Hectic day

It's X'mas in 2 more days, there are a lot of flower deliveries to be done. Today, I arranged all Penang Island's deliveries in the morning, because I knew that there would be heavy traffic on the bridge during the festive season, especially at evening. Unfortunately, when I was on my way back, there was an accident happen in the middle on the bridge. I started to stuck in the traffic jam from Tesco. It took me about 1 1/2 hour to cross the bridge. The worse thing was my car aircon stop functioning for nearly half and hour, can you imagine how hot it was during 1pm?

I guess tomorrow's traffic will be heavier and I cannot predict will there be any accident. Luckily, all the X'mas greeting deliveries already been done today. If there is any last minute order, I will ask my partner in Penang to help me. I will not cross over the Penang Bridge tomorrow. NO!