Friday, December 12, 2008

Lullaby

Since i bought a dvd player, watching dvd has replace my book reading habit before sleep. I like to watch China historical tv series before sleep. The series are great, but the story lines are serious and a bit slow in rhythm. That's the reason why I choose China historical tv series as my lullaby. It not only can lull me to sleep, I can learn some chinese history while enjoying the most relax moment in a day.

However, sometimes I watch Hongkong tvb series too. I just started 家好月圆since last weekend. But, I'll cross my finger to say that it can help me to sleep, somemore it make me sleepless. You want me to proof it? Well, it's 3:48am now, and I'm still blogging lor! Needless to explain why it make me sleepless, many have watched it before, they will tell why. LOL!

I need to wake up 8am tomorrow and a lot of work is waiting for me to do tomorrow, hai! I think better stop to watch the series for tomorrow night. If not more wrinkles will come out.
Brain, please stop active now, let me sleep please......

No comments: