Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Which one now?

Christmas is on next Thursday, while Chinese New Year is coming soon in end of January. I had my Christmas window decoration a month ago. I decorate with bears, a small chrismas tree and some christmas theme artificial flowers arrangement. To make it more attractive, I hang some gold colour christmast ornaments and spray some snow on the window glass.

It's only 9 days to go for Christmas, but the radio start to broadcast some cny songs these few days. This really makes me eager to change my window decoration. I cannot stop of thinking for some ideas for cny. I wish I can change it by tomorrow, but christmas has not past, oh... what should I do now?

Anyway, there are only 6 weeks to go for cny, so maybe I can change the decoration a bit by a bit first. Maybe a vase of artificial flowers arrangement with red peonys and white vase. Red and white are christmas theme color, while peonys are popular during cny. Peony is a symbol of prosperity and happiness for Chinese.

No comments: